Treat the whole family to a day at Dreamworld; the biggest and best theme park in Australia.
With over 40 rides and attractions there is no shortage of fun. Entertainment is around every corner of the park with several themed lands making up the entire of Dreamworld. The impressive selection of thrill rides boasts the best in the country. The most famous big 8 thrill rides include:
- The Claw – A high flying swing that makes your stomach drop and defies gravity.
- The Buzzsaw – A high inversion ride with a touch of thrill.
- Tower of Terror II- The new version of the classic Tower of Terror ride
- The Cyclone – A rollercoaster that twists and turns through the Gold Coast sky
- The Giant Drop – Lose your stomach at the top as you drop from unbelievable heights
- Wipeout – Ride and survive the mother of all waves
- Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster – Ride a rollercoaster in motorbike style
The big 8 thrill rides are just the beginning of entertainment options at Dreamworld with even more rides, shows and wildlife. The park is huge and has recently expanded with a second park called White Water World; a water park. You can access both parks and cool down after exploring Dreamworld by getting a world pass ticket. This allows you to change worlds throughout the day.
Belle Maison Resort is located in the heart of the Gold Coast providing ideal accommodation when wishing to attend Dreamworld. You can access the park via public transport, taxi or hire car. Our friendly reception staff can assist you when organising ticketing and transfers if needed.
World Pass Ticket Pricing (as of December 2013)
Adult world pass: $89.99
Child world pass (3 – 13 years old – under 3 free): $69.99
Pensioner world pass (AUS & NZ residents only – ID required): $69.99
Queensland 4209 Australia
Telephone: +61 7 5588 1111
Fax: +61 7 5588 1110
Toll free number from within Australia: 1800 073 300
Reception is open 9am-5pm daily (7 days), excluding Christmas Day and ANZAC Day